Q: Is performing strongwoman shows your main job?
A: You betcha! I have dedicated my life to training and entertaining! ♥
Q: How much do you train?
A: 6 hours a day.
Q: How much can you bench, dude?
A: I don't know. These muscles are from CIRCUS!
Q: How do you do that?!?!?
A: This is the most frequently asked question. Here is the basic recipe:
• Combine 2½ cups silliness
• With thousands of hours practicing
• And a pinch of cinnamon ♥
Q: What sets you apart from other circus performers?
A: What makes me unique is not the discipline it takes to build the raw physical strength, balance, and agility necessary for what I do. It’s twenty-plus years of performance experience, a message of empowerment infused into the stunts, family-friendly humor, and a sense of playfulness with the audience, I also bring a readiness to listen and collaborate compassionately behind the scenes.
Q: Where are you based, and how far will you travel?
A: I am based in Oregon, USA. I tour both nationally and internationally.
Q: What age group are your shows designed for?
A: I can cater my shows to kids, families, and mature audiences.
Q: How much space and tech do you need?
A: The bigger the stage, the more insanity I can fill it with!!! However, I am also prepared to modify my choreography, which allows me to perform in a wide variety of venues. Here are some specific suggestions for optimal awesomeness:
• HOVERBOARD STUNTS:
- 8ft x 12ft or more of flat, smooth performance area.
- PA system with XLR input highly recommended.
• AERIAL ACROBATICS:
- 12ft or greater of unobstructed height between ceiling and performance surface for portable trapeze stand / aerial sword rig.
- Shows can be performed with or without aerial.